2021’s top 20 absolute top paying jobs
Senior healthcare jobs dominate the ranking of the UK’s absolute top paid mavens as we head into 2022, per figures launched by job situation, Certainly.
Certainly analysed a total bunch of thousands of elephantine-time vacancies marketed on its platform to pinpoint which provide the absolute top moderate annual salary.
Tax accomplice tops the ranking of 2021’s absolute top paid jobs, rising from 2nd in 2020’s list, with an moderate annual salary of £124,000. Alternatively correct three of this 300 and sixty five days’s top 20 absolute top paid jobs expose an moderate salary of over £100,000, when when put next with the 11 roles which paid six figures in 2020.
Chief monetary officers, who are accountable for managing a firm’s monetary planning and reporting, non-public risen from sixth to 2nd blueprint, in most cases earning a six-resolve salary of £112,500 on moderate.
The 2021 ranking is dominated by senior healthcare jobs, which made up seven positions in the stop 20 final 300 and sixty five days nonetheless yarn for 12 of the stop 20 spots (60%) this time. The scarcity of candidates with the abilities, skills and skills wished to obtain such specialist, senior roles drives up salaries as employers compete for among the finest skill.
Consultant dermatologists, who specialise in the prognosis and medication of pores and skin, hair and nail situations, are the absolute top paid mavens in the healthcare sector this 300 and sixty five days.
A good deal of professions in 2021’s top 20 ranking come from the engineering and tech sectors.
The absolute top paying jobs in 2021
1. Tax accomplice – moderate salary £124,000
2. Head of gross sales – moderate salary £116,000
3. Chief monetary officer – moderate salary £112,500
4. Consultant dermatologist – moderate salary £100,000
5. Vice president of engineering – moderate salary £99,300
6. Ophthalmologist – moderate salary £98,000
7. Vascular surgeon – moderate salary £97,000
8. Nephrologist – moderate salary £96,700
9. Consultant paediatrician – moderate salary £96,100
10. Neonatologist – moderate salary £96,000
11. Locum guide – moderate salary £95,700
12. Anaesthesiologist – moderate salary £95,600
13. Consultant oncologist – moderate salary £95,300
14. Rheumatologist – moderate salary £94,700
15. Chief skills officer – moderate salary £93,400
16. Litigation accomplice – moderate salary £93,300
17. Plastic surgeon – moderate salary £93,000
18. Orthodontist – moderate salary £92,800
19. Director of analytics – £92,700
20. Director of product management – moderate salary £91,900
Jack Kennedy, economist at the realm job situation Certainly, comments: “Salary is a strategy of recognising the rate and significance of a role to an organisation or to society as a total and it’s inspiring that plenty of the very absolute top paid jobs are specialist healthcare ones.
“Despite the indisputable truth that healthcare dominates the very absolute top paying jobs, the roles commanding the finest salaries in the country – tax accomplice, head of gross sales and chief monetary officer – mediate high pay for those steerage organisations’ monetary efficiency, navigating through a virulent illness in which some businesses non-public flourished.
“Whereas our table of absolute top paid jobs is elephantine of positions that require years of skills and broad practising it’s foremost to be aware that as well they elevate the burden of creating foremost – in some cases lifestyles and loss of life – choices, which is able to impact the direction of an organisation as wisely as its employees.”
For added experiences from where you stay, discuss to InYourArea.